As we start to get ready for summer, the one thing I am on the MAJOR hunt for is affordable one-piece swimsuits in toddler boy sizes (2T and up).
One-piece swimsuits make it a lot easier to keep Joe's G-tube protected and they provide maximum sun protection. It was easy enough to find them in baby sizes -- his swimsuit last year was from Carter's, similar to this one -- but I'm having to work a little harder this year.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a small commission on any purchases made, at no additional cost to you.
Here's a few options I'm considering:
(And please let me know in the comments if I've missed any good ones out there!)
1. One-Piece Rashguard - Old Navy: Cute graphic of a van with surfboards on top, half-length zipper in back, SPF 50. Sizes go all the way up to 5T.
2. Toddler Sunsuit - Lands' End: Long sleeves are even better! SPF 50, too. This one also has an inseam snap closure in addition to the zipper being in the front, which seems like it would make it much easier to put on and take off. Goes up to size 4T.
3. Sunblock Swimmy Rash Guard Suit - Hanna Andersson: Multiple colors available (green, navy, red, and turquoise) in sizes up to 3T.
4. Spiderman One-Piece Rash Guard - ShopDisney: A more exciting choice, with a half-length zipper in the front.
5. Sporti Kids' Unisex UPF 50+ 3/4 Sleeve Sun Suit - SwimOutlet.com: There's a few promising options on this store, although I've never ordered anything from them before. This one looks to be a good value.
6. Sun Emporium One-Piece Rash Guard - Zulily: Two prints available, and the one shown goes up to size 8. Currently at a great price, but it probably won't last long since it's on Zulily.
7. HUANQIUE Boys Swimsuits Rash Guard One Piece - Amazon: 4.5-star average reviews, multiple prints available, and sizes all the way up to 8-10 years might make this one the winner -- and it's currently priced at $14,99 and eligible for Prime shipping!
Bring it on, summer!
We've decided we're setting up the pool on June 1, so I'll have to make a decision on rash guards for Joe soon. He was too afraid of water last summer to enjoy swimming, but I'm thinking he'll have more fun this year with a baby brother to splash around with. Fingers crossed!
Pin it for later: